Audio-Technica LP3 Turntable
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||1-2 weeks if available from vendor|
This turntable lets you take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables. The balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2" mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance.
A hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record. Yet the turntable also offers fully automatic operation, meaning it does everything for you at the touch of a button.
This turntable is constructed of anti-vibration damping materials that limits low-frequency feedback. Resonance is further reduced by the turntable's die-cast aluminum platter and accompanying 4 mm rubber damping mat. Equipped to play both 33 and 45 RPM records, the LP3 features a built-in switchable phono preamp and an attached dual RCA output cable that enable it be connected to a home stereo, powered speakers and other components whether they have a dedicated turntable input or not.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33 & 45 RPM.
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control.
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable.
- Switchable modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges.
- AT-HS3 ½" mount universal headshell with AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus.
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 4 mm thick rubber mat.
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration.
- Includes 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, rubber mat.