Hot Mulligan - Why Would I Watch (Blue Vinyl)
|Availability:||OUT OF STOCK|
|Status:||SIGN UP FOR RESTOCK NOTICE|
|In-Store Pick Up:||Check availability|
Hot Mulligan's third album, Why Would I Watch cements their evolution as one the most versatile and profoundly moving bands in the underground. Produced by longtime collaborator Brett Romnes, Why Would I Watch is Hot Mulligan at their loudest, their poppiest, and, ultimately, their most poignant.
Therein lies the true magic of Hot Mulligan, the push and pull of puns and pathos that might seem diametrically opposed at first but actually intersect to perfectly encapsulate life in a heavy, ADD-addled world.
Limited Edition BLUE vinyl produced by Wax Bodega in 2023.
1. Shouldn't Have a Leg Hole But I Do
2. It's a Family Movie She Hates Her Dad
3. And I Smoke
4. This Song is Called it's Called What's is Called
5. No Shoes in the Coffee Shop (Or Socks)
6. Christ Alive My Toe Dammit Hurts
8. Cock Party 2 (Better Than The First)
9. Shhhh! Golf is On
10. Gans Media Retro Games
11. Smahccked My Head Awf
12. John "The Rock" Cena, Can You Smell What The Undertaker